Early Model Holden Car Club of Victoria Inc.

Obtaining Club Permit for your vehicle through the
Early Model Holden Club.


To be eligible to apply for a Permit you must be an active financial member for a minimum of 12 months, permits will be issued to another vehicle other than an FX or FJ so long as you still own an FX or FJ as a member of the EMHC and you must abide by the rules set out below.


1: You must remain a financial member of the EMHC at all times.

2: You must attend either 6 runs or 6 meetings a year or a combination of both.

3: You must keep your vehicle in a roadworthy condition.

4: Present your logbook for inspection when asked to by a committee or club member.

5: Alert the Permit Officer to any changes to your vehicle since the permit was first issued to you.

6: When having your permit renewed, Please supply a photo copy of the renewal form for club records.

7: A members vehicle that is covered by a Club Permit in another AEHF affiliated club can be transferred to the EMHC with the following :
A letter from the owner asking to transfer from (club name) to the Early Model Holden Club and a current Road Worthy Certificate.


For more information and any required forms, please see the VicRoads website.